We're pleased to offer the following services at Islandside Animal Hospital
- Exams (Wellness or Sick visits)
- Fecal Tests
- In-house and Outside Lab services
- Digital In-house X-ray
- Laser Therapy
- Nail Trims, Anal Gland expressions, and Ear cleanings
- Fluid Therapy (Subcutaneous or IV)
- Hospitalization during business hours
- Surgeries: Spays/Neuters, Mass Removals, Cystotomy, C-sections, Dystocia, Pyometra, Exploratory/Foreign Body, Splenectomy, Enucleation and most other common soft-tissue surgical procedures.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Whenever possible please call ahead before walking-in so we can best serve you and your pet, along with our other scheduled appointments. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted, but may be referred out to a 24-hour clinic if overnight care is needed. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us ahead of coming in to the hospital if at all possible. This allows us to work your pet's emergency in as efficiently as possible.
While we will try our best to work any walk-in patient into our schedule, appointments are always heavily recommended in order to avoid extended wait times or crowded lobby space. Please call ahead and we will try to get you and your pet seen same day whenever possible!
Islandside Animal Hospital offers discounted services to local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.